New Website! Some of you may have noticed this image over the past 24 hours. - Applied Ballistics LLC
Applied Ballistics is proud to announce the launch of a brand new website! Because of this we are doing a giveaway! One winner will be chosen to receive a complete set of books! One winner will be chosen for a copy of the AB Mobile App(Android)! One winner will be chosen to receive a copy of AB Toolbox App (Android Only). One winner will be chosen to receive a hat and t-shirt! Pay attention to the rules carefully below, and tell us what you think of the improvements!
1. Like Our Facebook Page.
2. Comment on this post.
3. Share the FB Post.
4. Subscribe to our newsletter: http://appliedballisticsllc.com/support/subscriptions/
5. Winners will be announced via email, and have 72 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be selected.
The winner will be checked to make sure they did all 4 of the above, so make sure you follow the rules! The winner will be chosen around the time this page reaches 20,000 likes!
New Website Features!
1. Online User Guides – Now you will find a host of online user guides, pdf user manuals, and oem product manuals in the support section! Making it easier than ever to learn how to use your products.
2. Consulting – Information on services we can provide to you, that fit your needs.
3. Education – This section is packed full of new information. On top of hosting all the articles in one easy to search location. You will also find educational videos, information on Custom Drag Models, Bullet Data, Truth In Performance. This new educational resource section has over 40 articles that spans 10 years of research and myth busting.
4. Free Online Calculator – As always you will still find our Free Online Calculator with our built in library and WEZ.
5. Product Pages – You can now find detailed product pages for the Apps, Software, and Devices. You will also find details on the Books/Media including chapter layouts and bundles. Finally, you will find Recommended Products. These are products we have helped in the development of, or have tested in our lab and found to be exceptional. This not only shows just how deep the Applied Ballistics Eco System goes, but it also helps you reference the interconnectivity of your Devices to Apps/Software. Take a look, you may find a device or app you didn’t know existed.
6. Support – This is the biggest addition to the new website! Here you are going to find a ton of new resources like online user guides, quick start guides, pdf user guides, downloads, software, frequently asked questions guide, targeted subscriptions, as well as links to forums and social media we sponsor or support. These guides are also linked to all the products they support. So no longer will you need to question what works with what. Clicking on a supported product, will take you to that products page! This should be a huge resource to help you get started, as well as helping you if you get stuck.
7. Interconnectivity – A large part of this new website is interconnecting products that work together. You will find countless links that connect products and user manuals across the board. This will help the user fine tune their capabilities with each product.
8. Mobile Friendly – The new site has been improved to help make it more mobile friendly. If you are in the field, and need to look something up, you should find its design and layout very easy to use. Need to pull a user guide or article in a hurry? No problem. Mobile devices were a big part of the thought process in the new website.
9. Long Range Rifle Range Finder – This tool allows for you to locate rifle ranges that are 800 yards or more! Each range goes through a verification process annually to ensure quality.
10. Dealer Locator – Here you will find a map with dealer locations all around the world! So you can easily find a dealer in your region.
Checkout the new website today and let us know what you think! We are open to suggestions, and look forward to hearing what you have to say! Start with the over view: www.appliedballisticsllc.com and start digging around from there.
If you are concerned about the Resource Website, it will remain up and managed for the time being. Some users like having everything on an easy to search single page, and it recently underwent an upgrade. This page will remain as an indexing site for all the content on a single page format. www.abmediaresources.com
I know some people will never do Facebook, so I will keep in mind an alternative, probably chosen from the subscriber list.
Take special note of the Rifle Range Finder, we need Ranges in Canada to sign up!